Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Paper Purses

I had to wait to post this because it was a surprise for our Relief Society this year. The Relief Society president asked me to make some paper boxes that they could fill with candy for the sisters' birthdays this year. So, it couldn't be boring, right?

I bought the Stampin' Up! Bigz L Petite Purse Die for this project. Then pulled a whole bunch of paper from my collection. I barely made a dent. Most of the paper was flocked pattern paper that I thought would look nice as real purse.



I used a couple of the smaller SU! punches as metal tags that you would find on purses, Little Labels, and Modern Label punch. And used a gem on the front.

Use tiny brads to attach the purse handle and the little jewelry tag punch. The brads help so you can fold the handle down so it doesn't get crunched.


I used the That's the Ticket stamp set and the Ticket Builder Duo punch for the birthday greeting. Then fill with candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment