Sunday, August 31, 2014

Six Years of Christmas Cards

Hubby and I have been making Christmas cards for a while since we were married. Ok, so the first year we didn't make a Christmas card. We just got married and were paying off a wedding, and I don't know what the cards were that year anyway, probably store bought. So we're going to start with Christmas number two.

This was hubby's idea, to make a computer art card by putting the cats on it. That's why we're still careful about what we put on our Christmas tree. Here's the inside...

Christmas #3, He doesn't want to cut ribbon ever again.


Christmas #4, I don't want to color in little ornaments and wear my colored pencils down to stumps. Bro-in-law helped color these too.


Christmas #5 No tree, but it still had an ornament.


Christmas #6 We used everything for this one. I was afraid I was going to wear out my punches.



Christmas #7 Last year's card. The cat was covered in green glitter.


Not sure I have a particular card making style, but I do have a theme to my Christmas cards. This year's card is going to be just as pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment